Today Blogging is not just about Writing, It is more like Managing a Startup.
The only difference is you are One man Army and you need tools which can make work easier.
Blogging is very Time Consuming and it is very hard managing a Blog.
You will have tasks like Managing Social Media Handles, Marketing, Website Performance and Security.
Without Automation it is very tough to run a Blog.
I will List 5 Very Important Productivity and Automation tools for your Blog.
5 Important Productivity Tools for Your Blog
1. Agora Plus
Agora Plus is a Social Media Automation tool for managing multiple Social Networks.
Managing Multiple Social Media Profiles is a hard task and will consume a lot of time, Affecting your Efforts in Content Creation.
As a Blogger our focus should be creating Content.
Using Agora Plus you can Publish Content on Multiple Social Media accounts Instantly.
Agora Plus is Paid Tool and it quite Expensive. But trust me it’s worth Investing if you are Serious about Blogging for Long term.
- Small- $39/mo
Agora Plus Features
- Publishing- You can Publish Content on all Social Media Platforms at one Place
- Engage- You can Engage with the Audience
- Collaborate- You can Manage Social Media Roles and Responsibilities
- Measure- You can Measure Analytics and Social Media Reports
I personally use Agora Plus and I am very much Impressed by the Offering.
I currently use the Small Plan which costs me $39/mo.
Supported Social Networks
Agora Plus has the free Trial option, You can try and decide.
I personally Recommend this Tool.
A Project Management Tool is a must to save time in Creating Work Flows and Planning.
As a Blogger it is very tough to Execute Creative Ideas.
I started using Wrike Project Management Tool in 2017 and it skyrocketed my Productivity.
The Best part it Wrike has Free Plan forever, You can Utilize it more Efficiently.
- Board view – Prioritize tasks in columns or drag them between columns to change status, like using sticky notes on a whiteboard.
- Task Management – Simply drag-and-drop tasks to rank them any way you want.
- File sharing Connect all files and documents in one place. Edit and upload the most recent version online without downloading.
- Spreadsheet View – A useful view for those who are most comfortable working in spreadsheets.
- Basic integrations – (Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, MSFT Office 365, OneDrive and iCal)
iPhone and Android apps Mobile apps ensure you never miss an update no matter where you are.
- Cloud storage integrations – (Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive)
2Gb of storage space
3. Convert Pro
Convert Pro is a Lead Generation and E-mail Optin Tool.
You can easily build E-mail Subscription forms, Beautiful Opt-ins and Landing pages.
The best part is you have the option to pay for this tool One Time which most tools doesn’t offer.
- Email Subscription Forms
- Opt-in Forms
- Landing page Builder
- Page Builder
- Drag and Drop Editor
- Popular Integrations
- Multiple Templates
- After Content Trigger
- After Scroll Trigger
- Exit Intent Trigger
- A/B Testing
Convert Pro Integrations
- Active Campaign
- Campaign Monitor
- Get Response
- Convert kit
- Infusion Soft
Convert Pro Pricing
- Convert Pro – $99/ Annual | Unlimited Websites or $300 One Time Payment | Lifetime Updates and Support
- Agency Bundle – $249/ Annual | Unlimited Websites or $699 One Time Payment
Pocket is an Incredible tool for Bloggers, I guess it is actually built for Bloggers, Journalists and Content Enthusiasts.
You can save any article on the Web and View it Offline.
Pocket has made my life so much easier in generating Content Ideas.
Pocket becomes very useful for me when I am Travelling or attending Conferences.
There will be times when you have no access to the Internet and as a Blogger it is very hard without the Internet.
- Save Articles and View Offline without Internet
- Many Integrations
- Available in all platforms ( Chrome, Mac, Windows )
- Completely Free
Remembering Passwords is a hard task and forgetting it is a Nightmare.
Dashlane solves this problem. It helped me save a lot of time in managing passwords.
As a Blogger you are indulged in a lot of Accounts.
Remembering all of them is actually impossible and saving all of them in a doc file is not a secure step.
That’s where Password Managers comes into Place. Password managers are the most secure and encrypted solution for storing passwords.
The best part I liked is you can actually share passwords with team members without showing them the actual password.
- Save passwords and usernames
- Automatic Logins from Dashlane Dashboard
- 256-bit Encryption
- Saves Lot of time
SEO and Inbound marketing Blog by Abdul Nafey. Founder and CEO of Nomadicblogging ( Early Stage Internet Startup ). He also does Consulting and Freelancing in the digital domain.