Affiliate Marketing is the Best Method to Make Money Online. You can Promote the Affiliate Products through Website, Youtube Channel, Without Website, Social Media and Lot more.
The Best way to Make Money from Affiliate Marketing is through Website and it’s Proven, Having a Website can help you generate a Lot of money from Affiliate Marketing.
When we talk about Website then WordPress is the Right choice, The Best CMS I have ever used. I love WordPress. It has helped me Generate a lot of money through Affiliate Marketing and in This Post I will share my Tips on Affiliate marketing and Optimizing it with WordPress.
I have Promoted Affiliate Products through various Different Websites and Social Channels, The best Way I Experienced was through WordPress. It is so easy and convenient with WordPress.
The Plugins do all the Functions where you don’t need to write a single code or Modify it to improve the Functionality, The Best thing I love about WordPress is Automation through Plugins.
Why WordPress is the Best CMS in the Market for Doing Affiliate Marketing ?
So why, exactly, do so many of us choose WordPress for our content management system? Surely there are other solutions?
Well, there are other solutions around and, while they work perfectly well, they aren’t as popular as WordPress.
WordPress absolutely dominates the statistics for Content Management Software technologies in use. According to BuiltWith.com, they estimate 53% of all sites are now run on WordPress.
With this kind of popularity comes an influx of developer interest.
This developer interest and that fact that WordPress can be easily extended via plugins and themes mean that the ecosystem can handle just about any kind of website that you can imagine.
The top reasons why affiliates in particular love it are because:
It is easy to insert and maintain content
Simple sites are easy and quick to setup
It’s SEO friendly (augmented with the popular Yoast SEO plugin)
It’s affiliate marketing friendly (thanks to plugins like ThirstyAffiliates)
You can run it without technical knowledge
In summary, affiliates love WordPress because it is easy to use, extensible and you don’t have to be a tech whiz to figure it out.
Personally I love WordPress not only for Affiliate Marketing but also for Blogging, Creating Websites for Various Clients and Practicing SEO.
I have been an Affiliate Marketer for the Last 2 years, Initial Year for full of mistakes and Learning. Now I have come to a point where I can Help people with Affiliate Marketing and WordPress.
The bottom Line you will never finish the Race in Affiliate Marketing, You come up with various new tactics and Improvements so it’s never Like “I know Everything”.
Can we do Affiliate Marketing without WordPress or Website ?
Technically you can even do affiliate marketing without a website, so no, you don’t actually need to use WordPress.
But we really recommend you to set up your own website and because of the reasons above it’s a great choice.
You’ll be using a platform that has so many more tools than anything like it which means you can let your imagination run wild with what you want to achieve.
Highly Recommended Affiliate Marketing Tools for WordPress
- ThirstyAffiliates – forgive the self-promotion, but it really is the swiss army tool for affiliate marketers in WordPress. You can cloak your long affiliate links, measure click stats, categorize your links and much more just with the free version. There’s also a Pro add-on for when you want to level up.
- Yoast SEO – this is an essential tool for making WordPress as SEO friendly as possible. Additionally, it helps you craft content that conforms to best SEO practices.
- Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights – easily add Google Analytics to your site. But not only that, see vital stats straight in your dashboard.
Additional Recommended Plugins:
- WPML/Polylang – these plugins help you provide translated versions of your blog posts in other languages. A great traffic hack & revenue when you combine with the Geolocations feature of ThirstyAffiliates Pro.
- Wordfence – security is very important. Because of WordPress’ popularity, they are pretty frequent with the security patches. In between those times, you’ll want Wordfence to guard your site.
- Social Warfare – a great free social sharing widget tool, we use it ourselves.
- WP RSS Aggregator – import content to your site via RSS feeds.While there are many other plugins that would be helpful for your site as an affiliate marketer, I don’t want to overwhelm you with it. The plugins mentioned above have no real overlap and are the best of breed in each area.
Check Out My Directory at my Blog where you can Find List of WordPress Plugins According to the Categories, Highly Recommend for all the Readers of my Blog. I have Done a lot of research and invested my time in finding the WordPress Plugins.
Check Out WordPress Plugins Directory