Broken Links are the Links which shows error 404 when someone visits any Webpage. The main cause of this is Deleting any Webpage or Accidentally getting deleted all the Web Data.
Broken Links are Bad for your Website, The Links which are broken will not be crawled by the Search Engines, Resulting is Bad SEO.
The Visitors get irritated and leave your Site when the Links are Broken, In this Post I will share How you can Fix all those Broken Links using WordPress Plugin ” Broken Link Checker ”
Broken Link Checker WordPress Plugin Overview :
- This Plugin Monitors your WordPress Blog looking for Broken Links.
- Monitors Broken Links in Posts, Pages, Comments, Blogroll etc
- Detects Links which are Missing.
- Prevents Search Engines from following Broken Links.
- This Plugin is Developed by Janis Elsts and Vladimir Prelovac.