How to Install WordPress Plugin :
Installing WordPress Plugin is very easy, It’s Like Installing Google Chrome in Windows.
All you need to do is Download the Plugin and Upload it.
I will explain in detail, How you can Install WordPress Plugin ?
There are 3 Ways for Installing a WordPress Plugin :
- Installing it Directly
- Installing Manually
- Installing with FTP Client
So in this Post I am Sharing how to Install WordPress Plugin Directly ( Automatic ).
Watch Video Tutorial
- Go to the Section “Plugins” in WordPress Dashboard
- Click on ” Add New “
- After this you get into Directory of WordPress Plugins
- You can Search the Plugin you Want to Install.
Step 2 :
- Install any Plugin you want to Install from the Directory.
- I am Installing Contact Form 7 which Builds Contact Forms for your Site.
- Click on the “Install Now” Button
Step 3 :
- Click on the Button ” Activate “.
- Your Plugin is Installed Now, All you need to Do is to Setup and Configure the Plugin you have Installed.
Step 4 :
- For Configuring the Plugin you can Directly Check where the Plugin is Installed.
- Sometimes the Plugin will be in the Settings Bar or You can Find it Separate.
Step 5 :
- This is the Process for Installing WordPress Plugin Directly from the Directory.
- How to Install WordPress Plugin Manually
- How to Configure WordPress Plugin
- Jetpack Plugin Tutorial
- Akismet WordPress Plugin Tutorial