How to Install WordPress Plugin :
Installing WordPress Plugin is very easy, It’s Like Installing Google Chrome in Windows.
All you need to do is Download the Plugin and Upload it.
I will explain in detail, How you can Install WordPress Plugin ?
There are 3 Ways for Installing a WordPress Plugin :
- Installing it Directly
- Installing Manually
- Installing with FTP Client
So in this Post I am Sharing how to Install WordPress Plugin Directly ( Automatic ).
[inbound_button font_size=”20″ color=”#5a23c7″ text_color=”#ffffff” icon=”vimeo-square” url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt7alXFiOU4″ width=”” target=”_blank”]Watch Video Tutorial [/inbound_button]
- Go to the Section “Plugins” in WordPress Dashboard
- Click on ” Add New “
- After this you get into Directory of WordPress Plugins
- You can Search the Plugin you Want to Install.
Step 2 :
- Install any Plugin you want to Install from the Directory.
- I am Installing Contact Form 7 which Builds Contact Forms for your Site.
- Click on the “Install Now” Button
Step 3 :
- Click on the Button ” Activate “.
- Your Plugin is Installed Now, All you need to Do is to Setup and Configure the Plugin you have Installed.
Step 4 :
- For Configuring the Plugin you can Directly Check where the Plugin is Installed.
- Sometimes the Plugin will be in the Settings Bar or You can Find it Separate.
Step 5 :
- This is the Process for Installing WordPress Plugin Directly from the Directory.
- How to Install WordPress Plugin Manually
- How to Configure WordPress Plugin
- Jetpack Plugin Tutorial
- Akismet WordPress Plugin Tutorial