Blogger or Blogspot is a Blog platform which is owned by Google. It is completely Free and you can create unlimited Blogs on Blogspot.
I started my First Blog in 2010 on Blogger Platform and shared random stuff on the Internet.
Starting a Blog on Blogspot is very easy, You can create a Blog under minutes and start Blogging.
How to Start a Free Blog on Blogspot
- Visit Blogger Website
- Click on Create your Blog Button as shown below.
- You can use your Gmail account to create a Blog on Blogger
- You will enter the Blogger Dashboard which looks clean and simple and everyone can operate this beautiful platform.
- This is the place where you manage your Blog.
- Click on Create New Blog
- Now Select your Desired Domain name.
- In this case you will get subdomain which is example.blogspot.com, If you don’t want subdomain you can purchase the domain and link it with Blogspot.
- Select the Name of your Blog and proceed.
- Select your Desired Theme ( Design of Blog ) and Continue.
- As you can see, The Blog is created on Blogspot.
- Now you can start writing and sharing on Random Stuff.
- It is totally Free Forever.
If you Liked the Post share it with your Buddies and Friends. Share your Views in the Comment Section Below.
SEO and Inbound marketing Blog by Abdul Nafey. Founder and CEO of Nomadicblogging ( Early Stage Internet Startup ). He also does Consulting and Freelancing in the digital domain.