It is very Important to Update WordPress, It Fixes Bugs and new features are Released when new WordPress Version is updated.
In this Post I will show you How you can Update WordPress in no Time. Many of the Beginners Have asked me to show how to Update WordPress.
[inbound_button font_size=”20″ color=”#c8232b” text_color=”#ffffff” icon=”unlock-alt” url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew0be-KVKws” width=”” target=”_blank”]Watch Video Tutorial[/inbound_button]
How to Update WordPress :
- The First thing you need to do is Visit WordPress Dashboard of your WordPress Website.
- Go to the Section Dashboard in WordPress and Click on Updates.
- If the Update has arrived you can see there, If not click on the Button Check Again.
- In this case I am Installing the Same WordPress Version just for showing the Audience how you can Update WordPress.
- Click on the button Re-Install Now.
- Your WordPress Version will Install and Update.
- As you can see Below the WordPress Update is getting Installed
- This the Method you can Update your WordPress very easily.
Importance of Updating WordPress :
- Improves Security of WordPress
- Fixes Bugs which again crucial when it comes to Security
- New Features Released.
- Improves your Overall Experience with WordPress
- Runs Smoothly without any Errors.